Triumph & Disaster takes every effort to ensure the quality of our products and that your purchase arrives to you in perfect condition. Should you experience a problem with your order we will do our utmost to resolve any issue.
We stand behind all our claims and will always strive to be at the forefront of the ethos that combines science and nature for your benefit. We stand behind our products. We strive to provide the highest quality, professional modern apothecary and skin care products on the market.
However, we understand that sometimes things simply don’t work out. In order to provide the best possible service, we do accept product returns within 30 days of purchase.
- Products are eligible for a refund if you decide you don't want the item, it didn't meet your expectations or if you have had an adverse skin reaction.
- You will be responsible for the return mailing/shipping costs. Please note we cannot refund postage and packaging unless goods are deemed to be faulty.
- Returned items are subject to inspection by one of our receiving staff members. All product parts, pieces, printed materials, promotional items, accessories and any original product packaging must be returned. Returned products may not be altered, over 50% used or damaged.
- Multiple/continual return requests for the same products are subject to review by Triumph & Disaster. We reserve the right to deny multiple refunds on products purchased and returned more than once.
- We are not responsible for return packages that may be lost or damaged in transit. It is recommended that you choose a method of shipping with tracking and insurance.
- We ask, if you purchased the product from a T&D stockist or retailer that you contact them in the first instance to discuss the return.
- If you purchased the product from Triumph & Disaster directly, or via triumphanddisaster.com or one of our regional brand websites and wish to discuss a return or refund, please follow the steps below.
How to return a product and request a refund:
If you purchased the product from Triumph & Disaster directly, or via triumphanddisaster.com or one of our regional brand websites and wish to discuss a return or refund - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name, the product name, where exactly you purchased the product from and the issue you have with it, within 30 days of purchasing the product. We will then instruct you where to send the product and provide information surrounding the pending refund.
- Cancellations can be made by request provided the order has not been shipped. A full refund including shipping will be made.
- If you wish to cancel after the goods have been shipped, you must return the goods unused and undamaged to claim a full refund less shipping costs.